Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Wall..... again

I got to looking at the other picture of the wall I posted a few days ago. Yeah! My kitchen was a WRECK! I can't believe I posted that messy picture. Anyways, after a little clean up and reorganizing here is a newer and better picture. We love everything about our new wall, we're still looking for a new vent to fit, but other than that we are liking what we see. I still can't believe we pulled it off, the wall looks exactly like the picture in the book. Go Us! Here is a close up. I just love the way it looks. I have a few decorating ideas and a VERY generous offer from my Aunt Bev to come down and help me make my wall perfect. We plan on painting this color in a few different places in the kitchen. I hope it turns out as well as this did. I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: