Friday, July 10, 2009

~Casssius and his new toy~

Ok, the pictures are a little weird but I'm still trying to get the hang of the new camera and all the settings. Bear with me! The girls had taken their Hula Hoops to summer school. There they were used and abused and all the shimmery stuff has started peeling off. I noticed the Hula Hoops out front against the front fence this morning when Clay was leaving for work. They looked pretty beat up and trashy, a bit of an eye sore so I threw them over the fence into the backyard.
Later I hear Cassisus barking and whimpering. I'm wondering if he's caught another gopher or bird to play with.
I see him outside rolling around with the hula hoop. It was too funny. Ever since I mowed the grass he has been so hyper and happy. A nice cut, clean yard can do that to a dog I guess.
We let him have his fun by himself for a while. We all stood by the sliding glass door snickering away because he was being so funny.
Then we decided to join in the fun with him. What a hoot. He is such an amazing and fun dog!
We'll see what his next new toy will be! At least we'll never have to buy him expensive dog toys, he comes up with his own entertainment!


Sit, Stay, Good boy!

No comments: