Saturday, July 25, 2009

New calling

I have gotten a new calling in church. Can you guess what it might be? Thankfully, not a president of anything. I am Relief Society Secretary. I'm am so excited!! I've already organized the folder they gave me, updated all the attendance. I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs WAITING for Sunday to come so that I can do my job. I know huh? What a dork! I've never been soooo excited for a calling!

On a separate note, school starts soon (too soon I might add!). BOO!! I start on August 3rd and the kids go back on the 10th. Where oh where did the summer go?? I want more! I'm not looking forward to getting up early, staying at school late, and being on a schedule. I am however, looking forward to having every Friday off of school. I already have a long list of long weekend activities to do! Maybe getting up early won't be so bad knowing I only have to do it four days a week! Everything on my back to school checklist has been crossed off except get to bed before 11:00 and get up before 10:00. I have a little over a week and half to work on that!

No comments: