Monday, February 27, 2012

Drawing Smiles for Mom!

Alex is our little artist. Not only does she enjoy writing stories but she also enjoys illustrating them. Our house is full of little drawings here and there. Usually while Sydney does her homework, Alex sits at the table with her and draws. I love these drawings and all the others I always find. They make me smile. I'm happy knowing my kids are happy and they love their parents.


I hope the girls never get to old or grown up to draw their parents funny little pictures. That would be a sad day when that happened. Thank you for the smiles Alex, we love you!

2 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

Again, how did I miss this post????!!! I love how much your girls love to read and draw, it's amazing! (and my favorite part is Clay's 5 o'clock shadow!) Adoreable!

Bev said...

What the heck....I agree with Emily.....how do we miss all of these posts? those drawings are so fun!!