Sunday, February 26, 2012

We bought a new car!

We added a new car to our family! The truck was needing some repairs, and with no A.C. and the summer coming, I was a big whinny baby. After we looked at the suggestion from Ford on what to fix on the truck, we thought our money was best spent getting a new one. 


 After test driving a Corolla (same model as I blue car which we still have also), We decided on a bigger, roomier, Camry. We headed up to Phoenix to our favorite car dealership Camelback Toyota, haggled over prices and drove off the lot with a brand new 2012 Toyota Camry, Barcelona Red, with only 14 miles on it.
I have to say I LOVE this car! It's comfy, roomy, and doesn't feel like I'm driving a bus! I've never been happier! The Toyota dealership was awesome, we went on a Saturday, we got free soda, hot dogs, chips, they even had a massage spot for adults (which Clay's Mom thoroughly enjoyed) and a video game room/ movie area for kids complete with free popcorn and drinks, and plenty of games to keep them busy. It made the trip so nice and they day not seem so long because we didn't have bored tired kids to deal with too!

No comments: