Monday, January 23, 2012

2011 blog book.

It came, it came, it finally came!!
This year we went with a different company to print our blog book. I like this book because it reads just like the blog. All the posts stay the same and all the pictures described match with that paragraph. This book also came with an index. It didn't take as long to put together as other blog books have. All you have to do is go to blog2print.com, select a cover and size of book, upload blog, pay, and in a few weeks it arrives. So easy!!
2010's blog book was done at blurb.com and you have to download a program. It's labor intensive and takes a lot of time. I like this book because you can play around with different picture layouts and text layouts. Sometimes the picture on the page is described within the paragraph. It will say something like, in the picture below there is a fat cat but the picture won't be right under it because this program puts all the text together, you could separate them but then you'd be adding a lot more pages.
I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like best. I may have to order two of each year from now on. I also like all the different picture sizes in the old books, some are big, some small, some in between. In the new book they're all one size.
Let me know your thoughts, if you know of any other good blog publishing sites, let me know that too!! Thanks!!

1 comment:

Bev said...

I have got to do this!! I love the whole idea. I think personally, I like the 2nd book best. Be sure to bring it with you if you ever come my way....I'd love to see it!! Good job!