Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Super Fun Time!

We had a blast with Tammy and the kids! We were so sad to see them go. We look forward to seeing them again soon! Araya loves horses. It was so hot outside, we didn't spend as much time outside with Papa's horse as Araya would have liked. I'm sure she loved every minute outside!
Aunt Tammy bought some play-dough. That is one thing I have never been fond of my kids playing with. I just worry about it getting in the carpet. Good thing we were at Nana's and the Grand kids can do what they want!

Mason was such a hoot! I'd take a picture of us, then show him the picture. He wanted more and more! I have over 10 pictures of me and Mason just messing around.

Nana and Araya got some snuggle time! My mom got Araya that blanket when she was first born or really little. She loves her blanket, and her Nana!

We took walks down to Uncle Will's house! It's really coming along and starting to look like a house. He showed us the cabinets, tile, carpet, and granite he picked out. While we were down the doors and windows were installed. I'm so jealous, my little brother has a better house than me!! He has excellent taste too. He walked us through and gave us the tour. Who ever marries him is going to be so spoiled in this house! The master bedroom has his/her closets! I want that. There are some really super cool features like a two shower head shower, no cabinets on the bottom in the kitchen only pull out drawers in different sizes, just to name a few. Awesome!!

Uncle Will rocks! I was holding Mason and he wanted his Uncle Will. I got the shaft and Will got snuggles from Mason. When ever Will left Araya would get a sad face and say her Will went home. So cute!

It was hot. That calls for more pool time! The kids had a blast, my camera got wet but it's fine, and Papa's garage got flooded. The kids slept great every night because they played hard all day every day!

Mason warmed up to me pretty quick. I was so happy holding and playing with that little guy! I had so much fun. I cannot wait to see him again. I think by the end of the week he was pretty sick of me scooping him up and covering him with kisses and carrying him around. I got my baby fix!

Nana loved, loved, loved seeing the grand kids!

Papa was in heaven. We all missed the Montana Stanley's, I'm so happy they came for a visit!

The girls had such a good time! They keep asking when were going to see their cousins again. We'll get to see Uncle James in July. I'm keeping my eye on plane ticket prices, we need to go visit. Soon!!

3 comments:

Clau Jambo said...

Gracinha de família.
Parabéns.

bjs
Clau
http://www.garotajambo.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Roxy!! I love reading all about your families happenings... you do a good job of keeping up on your blog...I'm trying. :) We still do need to get together sometime if are ever up here... we could do lunch or something with Amie?!? Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis,
Love your BLOG your the BEST.Tell my girls I love and miss them.


LOVE NANA