Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father of the year award winner!

This year, for once, I let the girls pick their own gifts for their Dad. I gave no opinions or input, the only thing I did was take them shopping and pay. So what exactly did Dad get this year? Well, Alex gave him a camo Snuggie (just want he wanted believe me), and Sydney got him a pillow pet, the red ladybug he's laying on. He was very excited when he opened his gifts. The girls really thought he would like these. When we were at Grandma's last time Clay borrowed Sydney's pillow pet two nights in a row for a pillow. Of course he needs his very own! Alex caught her Dad using her snuggie one morning, so once again he should have his own right? He was a real sport when it came to the gratitude department. He gave them both great big hugs and kisses and used his gifts right away. I got him a Go Pro HD video camera but I think he liked the girls gifts more. I hope all Dad's have a great Father's Day, ecspecially ours! We love you Daddy/Husband!!I bet you can't wait to see what the Grandpa's get tomorrow, huh??

2 comments:

Bev said...

Adorable! He truly looks happy!!

The Kleyn Family said...

I swear you inspire me to love my hubby more and more every time I read your blog. It is obvious, that you & your girls love him so much each and every day! I'm glad he had a great Dad's Day!