Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fun in the Summer!

The girls decided that today would be a great day to finger paint. Thanks to Aunt Judy (Aunt Debbie's sister) they have a huge bag of craft things to keep them busy. They were busy for hours! While they painted I worked on the front yard, our storage room, and changed the living room furniture around! It's amazing what I can accomplish when they're busy. Thanks Aunt Judy!
My newest addiction (pillowcases) can also make super cute skirts! Here are a few that I whipped out. The girls wore these to church on Father's Day.

Next to make using this same method.....curtains! Stay tuned for more fun in the summer projects!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love your new header! :) This Dozier digs our country too! And those skirts are CUTE! :)

28 days till vacation! Woot woot!

Bev said...

You guys rock!! ps.....love the skirts!!

The Kleyn Family said...

Bev stole my comment :) ...I was gonna say "YOU ROCK!" I wanna make pillowcase dresses for Olivia, now I know who can help me...you are so dang creative!!