Friday, June 24, 2011

The Montana Stanley's have arrived!!

Tammy and the kids came to visit! First they went over to El Paso for a week to visit with James, then they headed to Benson to visit with the rest of us! We're so excited they're here. We left for Benson on Wednesday to go and see them. Alex was up at 5 AM because she was so excited to go and play with Araya . Mason is so cute. He's warming up to me, I love holding him. Tammy always sends him my way. I'm glad she knows how to share what matters most. I love all the snuggle time I get with these kiddos! Papa is in heaven having all his grand kids under one roof with him. Last night Papa was even on the floor on his hands and knees playing with them.

In Montana it's cold and rainy right now and 60 degrees. Here, it's been the hottest week of the year so far. They picked a great time to visit. We've had fun, we just stay inside where it's cool and visit. Then when the sun sets we play outside in the pool in papas garage or we go for walks!

The girls are having a blast with their cousins. I'm having fun visiting with Tammy. She's a great cook and Mom. We came home today to get our laundry done and do some things around the house (yes, blogging is a must). We're headed back to Papas this afternoon to visit until Sunday. We've had so much fun so far. It's going to be hard to say goodbye. I guess that means we'll just have to hop on a plane to Montana and go visit!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Fun!! I'm thinkin' a trip to Mesa is in store! Let me know, I'll plan a little something....in the meantime.....enjoy!!

Garner Family said...

Have fun!