Friday, January 21, 2011

Thank you!

Let me start this post off with a great big thank you to James, Tammy, and the kids for the Christmas gift they sent us. They sent us scarves from Old Navy!! So cute, and very soft. We also purchased some scarves and hats and coats for ourselves this year. I didn't want to push their gifts in the bottom of a closet, or give them away or not use them. What was I to do? Yeah, that's right. I made a quilt! The kids love it. It's fleece and super warm. Perfect size and very colorful. So.... Thank YOU!

3 comments:

Bev said...

Only you could turn scarfs into a quilt.....adorable. And I love the stripes and polka dots and solids, but you knew I would!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis,
Good job on the scarf quilt.You can turn just about anything in to a nice quilt. Your the best.Love Ya MOM

James and Tammy Stanley said...

Glad you were able to use them! The quilt is way cute!