Sunday, January 16, 2011

A day with Tammy

While James and Tammy were down from Montana, we went to visit a good friend. Tammy Fenn. She is one awesome lady, her family is amazing and her house is beautiful! We had a great time feeding the horses, petting the dogs and going for a walk to the shop. Kalynn happened to be home. I babysat Kalynn for many years when she was little. We flew kites together, I read her stories before bed, and had a lot of fun. Now look at her, she's all grown up and as beautiful as her mom. She is so smart too, she graduated high school early and she is already taking college courses. AMAZING!
Believe it or not Clay helped put this swing set together for the Fenn's one Christmas Eve many years ago. The girls had a blast playing on it. Alex and Sydney loved the rings and Araya loved swinging.
Then we got to see Devin's (Tammy's husband) new office. It was amazing. He is a very skilled hunter and has decorated his office with his animals. It was like walking into he Cabella's in Glendale. As you can see by the picture, we were all in awe.
The kids however could care less about the office and all the taxidermy animals. Araya has a very skilled hunter for a father (my brother James) and has animals on the walls of her own house that she sees every day. She was off to play on the swing set and the girls were going with her!
Thanks Tammy for letting us visit. We had a great time!

2 comments:

Bev said...

I love your fam and I loved seeing every single one of them! Glad you took good pictures!! you inspire me!

Garner Family said...

Oh I love Tammy Fenn too! Its also great that she is my visiting teacher and my girls think she is the greatest. Looks like you guys had fun with James and Tammy while they were visiting.