Saturday, January 8, 2011

MAAAATT!

This post is for Matt, my husbands friend from work. I've met him once, I didn't know it was him until I was already home from a party and telling Clay all about the party. Matt is one thoughtful guy that's for sure (or else he married a real swell lady that keeps him in line). Well, this year (not unlike years past) for Christmas we once again received gifts from Matt. This year they were just for the girls (how cool is that). They each got a handmade Christmas ornament that was purchased by Matt. Then a few days later Dad came home from work with a bag. He said it was a surprise from Matt.
Inside were two cute little goats (Matt raises goats). The girls instantly feel in love. Matt is the coolest Mom, Alex said. Who knew stuffed goats loved playing Uno? Apparently the girls knew that. I suggested we name one of them Maaaat. The girls didn't think I was funny.

Alex named hers cocoa puff and Sydney named hers Snowflake. Matt, thank you for being so thoughtful. I keep telling Clay we need to come out and see your goats. One of these days. You made the girls so happy (I think the goats like playing cards with them).
Let's hear it for Maaat!



1 comment:

Bev said...

I love that you wanted to name one of the goats Maaaaaaatt.........hilarious!! And this Matt sounds like quite the guy!! How thoughtful!! Yeah for Matt!!