Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Craziness!

Alex is awesome! She lets me do her hair any way I want most of the time. We can get pretty wild with our ideas. Her favorite is when I french braid her hair and then the next day take it out and her hair is all wavy. Perm for a day we say! Alex recently got her hair cut short again so our crazy hair days have been on hold for a while. I came across these pictures and they made me laugh. We just have to put this in the blog book. Imagine what she's gonna think when she's 16. Heck, maybe she'll still be wearing her hair this way. Who knows what will be in style. She won't care either way. As long as she thinks it's cool, she rocks it!

Sydney on the other hand....... Likes her hair long and left down. I have to tell her it's going to be windy to get her to let me put it up. Sydney's long hair is well taken care of, so I don't mind what she wants to do with it. She always looks beautiful no matter what. They're so different. A wild child like her mom, a calm conservative like her dad. Can you guess which is which? I always do Alex's hair how I would want to wear mine if I didn't have to be a grown up! You rock with awesome-ness Alex(and you do too Sydney).




1 comment:

Bev said...

You have the cutest most funnest girls in the whole wide world......wonder why????? Maybe cuz their mom is the funnest and cutest thing around!! Love it!