Saturday, March 13, 2010

More Blankets.

I love making blankets! We were so busy during the holidays I didn't get pictures of the blankets I made for people for Christmas. Here are a couple of my most recently completed blankets.
This blanket is going to Araya. We love her so much and miss her, but it's a surprise so no telling! Sshhhh.
This next one I made last weekend with my Aunt Bev. The pink one I started and finished yesterday. What a way to spend Spring Break!!

This blanket is for James and Tanny's little guy that isn't here yet. It's also a surprise so SShhhh!

1 comment:

James and Tammy Stanley said...

these are both awesome, thanks Rox that is way sweet of you to make those for our kids. anytime you want to come and visit just buy the ticket and we will take care of the rest. It is really nice up here in the summer. talk to you soon!