Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break!

Yeah! Finally another break from school. We have been looking forward to Spring Break! I, once again, am sick. Yes I said it, sick again! Vitamins will soon be a daily part of my everyday habits. If that doesn't work it's off to the doctor, because something is REALLY wrong with my immune system. Ok, enough about that. On to Spring Break!!! We had plans to go to phoenix. We may still make it up there before the week is through. I finally made myself get out of bed today and do something with my poor neglected children (sick in bed since Friday, major mommy time withdrawls, my perfect angels even started fighting to get me out of bed. My kids fighting?? What's the heck is going on, time to get up!!!) They're awesome and have been such good nurses.
We decided to draw outside with sidewalk chalk. I love to see their drawings.
Alex's self portrait
Sydney's hip flower
Alex's ice cream cone (sorry forgot to flip the picture before I uploaded)
Mommies attempt at being an artist
Sydney's pterodactyl
Alex's love message to Nana
Sydney's dragon

and her family portrait

What is sidewalk chalk without HOP SCOTCH!



If tomorrow goes as planned we'll be heading to Phoenix to see the new aquarium at the zoo!! We've been looking forward to it since we first heard about it. Dad of course has to work so there will be plenty of pictures to show off. This was a great day!

2 comments:

James and Tammy Stanley said...

Sorry you have been so sick, that competely sucks. And even more so when it is on your vacation!! Get better and have tons of fun on spring break!

Bev said...

What's up with being so sick? Girl...get well!!:-(
If you get a chance stop by and see your good old aunt Bev while you're in town. Too busy, I undertand. Love the art work and all of you too!!