Friday, March 20, 2009

Chalk drawings

Sick of being cooped up in the house yesterday, we spent a lot of time outside drawing with sidewalk chalk. Here are a few of our favorite drawings of the day. Nana's star on the Dozier walk of fame
I'd like a pot of gold!
Sydney's star on the fame tour
A destination we have always wanted to go to, me and the girls that is.
My star for all the famous meals I make
Alex's self portrait

Alex's star on the star search walk

Now dad will know where to park the car.
And last but not the least famous of all. Daddy's star for all his hard work and love. That's the end of the Dozier famed star tour, exit to the right, don't forget to tip your tour guide!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Your kids can draw! Those are some great master pieces with awesome color.

Brad and Alliene said...

Okay so you better start drinking spinach smoothies for breakfast so you can be healthy and have big muscles like Popeye!!! Seriously though I hope you are feeling better...and hope you had a nice spring break!! Your girls are so sweet and good!

Bev said...

I want a star on the walk of fame too, by a famous Dozier girl! Whadddda wannnna be? An Artist? Good job!! What talent!

Chalk Drawings said...

I cant believe those drawings arent real they are awesome. Love your blog too.