Thursday, March 5, 2009

Peepers, Homework, and Strawberries!

So as you can see..... Me and my Peepers are back to normal. That also means back to work! I'm loading up on all the immunity building stuff I can get my hands on and hopefully I can stay healthy for the rest of the school year. Alex begged to have Strawberries for our after school snack today. What are strawberries without the yummy fruit dip (cream cheese and marshmallow fluff)? I almost didn't get any pictures because the snack was disappearing so fast. I did get a few good ones though.


Alex taste testing everything to make sure she did a good job mixing. She just wanted to be first to eat I think!



If this is all I have to do to make Alex happy, watch out produce section here I come.


A happy girl after a yummy snack that she got to pick, mix, and eat!


Sydney on the other hand...... had homework. She likes her homework and tends to be a perfectionist. I usually have to tell her to stop erasing, answer the question and move on. She would spend hours on homework if I let her. I also think little girls need some sister playtime so I hurry her along (just a little bit).


Hopefully this is NOT the smile she gave the picture people today at school. Even if she did, I'd probably still buy them. You can never have too many pictures of your kids!


1 comment:

Bev said...

Aunt Bev loves pictures of your kids too. I agree with Alex...love those strawberries!! Keep up the good work Sydney.....guys love smart chicks.