Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Claus ic coming to town!

Well, we finally made it to see Santa. We went for a drive after church. I wanted to get a picture of the girls in their Christmas dresses. We went to Sierra Vista, to the mall. Santa was there, ready and waiting. The girls told him what they wanted, got their coloring book, and they were ready to go. I love Christmas time. I love to give gifts, to receive gifts, and of course shake all my gifts under the tree. I also love the spiritual reason for the season. The birth of our savior Jesus Christ. This past year has been the toughest yet for our family. I am very grateful for my husband and my children. Without them, this year would have been very hard to make it through. I am also thankful for my savior and the many blessings he has given to me and my family this year. I whole heartily believe that life truly is not easy but it will be worth the struggle in the end. I'm looking forward to an easier year in 2009, maybe not filled with so much loss and hardships. I can't wait to visit with our families, maybe see a marriage or two (uncle Will.....hint hint!), and the births of at least two new nephews/nieces. We are so thankful for all of those who have kept us in their prayers and have supported us. Happy Christmas and may you have a very safe and healthy 2009!


1 comment:

Gaylene said...

How cute. The girls look beautiful. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!