Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A few of our favorite things....

Here are a few of our favorite things we got for Christmas. I actually loved everything I got this year. Santa was very good to me. We stayed within our budget and I think that made all the difference this year. Uncle Will gave us this great sign for our wall. I was real impressed he picked something out all by himself (I think he actually won this at the family Christmas party or something, but I'm glad he did). I love it!
My Mom and Dad gave us our family Book of Mormon. I was so excited to get it! I have wanted one for soooo long. It's great having the new Walmart in Benson, they have a great selection of church books there.

Clay is really into making movies. I got him this new software. Wow, was he excited, he loves it! Yay for me, he actually liked one of the gifts I got him. This is why everyone got DVDs for Christmas from us.


Clay bought me my new cookware and my mom bought be my new baking sheets. I love them! These baking sheets are the best ever, I have already thrown out all the others I had ever owned! Thanks mom, you're the best!!!



Alex loved her Littlest Pet Shop sticker coloring activity thing the most. She's been sleeping with it every night since she's been home. I'm not sure if she loves it so much she has to sleep with it or if she is hiding it from her sister!

Sydney loved her Tutu that Aunt Amy made her. She wears it everywhere! She even tried to wear it to the store today but I had to put my foot down. Mommy with no makeup and pink eyes was enough but add a little girl hopped up on candy wearing a tutu, everyone would be running for the hills!

The kids had many favorites. They got a lot of super fun stuff this year. Aunt Amy also made these awesome bags (check out her blog Tojamesonwithlove). My kids have theirs fully stocked with cool things. From their sunglasses to crayons, coins to lip gloss, their ready to hit the big town of Bisbee!
The antibiotics are kicking in so we've been playing all day with all their fun toys!I love Christmas, I'm kind of sad it's already over. I was not sad however to see the tree come down or all the decorations packed away! It feels nice to have the house all back in order, now I just have to find a place for all our goodies. Next year I'm leaving a bag of stuff for Santa to take with him. It's not fair he can drop off all this stuff and not have to worry about where it's going to go. So next year he'll have to take some of our junk away if he wants to leave us presents, being the nice guy he is I know he won't mind. Heck, give it to someone else while he's out and about! Knowing my luck he'll take our stuff and only leave coal. Can't wait for next Christmas, love you Santa!!







3 comments:

Bev said...

You guys had a whoppin Christmas! Santa must really love you! Love your sign from Will (yep he traded a couple of times and wanted it for you)and I made it....with you in mind! Glad you love it...we love you!

The Kleyn Family said...

Dang you're good at keeping updated. I love it. I know everything that's going on and I far away...I guess that's the point of blogs huh?! Guess who had that sign before he stole it? Love all you pictures and your girls cannot be any cuter!

The Egans said...

Wow santa was good to you... You made bank!! Sean could help Clay with some pointers on the computer crap.. He is a graphic designer.. blah blah blah.. Hope you are feeling better.. we can swap some santa tips.. love ya