Monday, December 29, 2008

Kids are home!

I was so happy to see my kids! I spent the day in the doctors office. When all was said and done, I left his office with a grim report. I had an inner ear infection in my right ear, strep, a sinus infection, and pink eye in both eyes. A few prescriptions later and I'm on my way to feeling better.

Grandma brought the girls home today and boy oh boy was I glad to see them! What else could make a rotten day better. Nothing but my girls! Thanks to Aunt Chalice, Aunt Tara, Aunt Amy, and of course Grandma. I know my kids were in good hands and being highly spoiled. I also know that their hair was always done and they of course got their bubble baths. They were excited to get to open more presents, but most of all they had the greatest time playing with ALL their cousins. A few days with the uncles.... who knows what would've happened. They would have been sent home in camo and learned how to gut a fish and skin a deer! Yay for Aunts!! The kids had a blast. I twisted their arms pretty hard to get them up there without me but they decided it was well worth it. The pictures they had taken at the picture people are awesome plus the Nutcracker Ballet memories, this is a Christmas they will not soon forget! Thank you to everyone who stepped in and helped make this a great Christmas for the kids. As soon as mommy feels better we hope to see all of you! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Bev said...

Hope you are feeling better, maybe your girls could be little nurses for you. Hey, what do you want to be? I want to be a nurse and work for you!

Every other person I see is sick with the ear infection, sore throat, etc.
Tis the season.

Take care of yourself! Love this bloggin stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hope your'e feeling well soon! Give my love to the girls...
James...

Amy said...

Your girls are awesome :) And I loved having Alex glued to my side at the Nutcracker. It was fun to have someone want to ride with me and sit by me and hold my hand :) Thanks for having kids so I can be an aunt!!!