Monday, April 30, 2012

Bathroom Update!

One of the great things about being pregnant... Home improvement projects get moved up to the front burner and we have a certain amount of time we have to be done in.
 I came home from work today and Clay had been busy tiling on his day off. I got into my grubby clothes and had every intention of helping. An hour later I woke up and he was outside cleaning up. Whoops! Another great thing about being pregnant...naps whenever I want!
 Clay is moving right along (with no help from me...today). I can't wait to see the finished product. I may just have to live in the bathroom because it will be so pretty and clean. Perfect place to raise a baby right :)
 When I woke up and dragged my self off of the bed and back to the living, this is what I found. The girls had quietly made a fort. They were reading stories to each other and had all kids of glow bracelets and sticks everywhere. They wanted to sleep in it but being the mean mom I am I made them tear it down. I told them once school was out, they could sleep in their fort one day.
 We also noticed today that our swallows are back! They haven't built a nest yet but hopefully they will soon. We enjoy watching them from our couch. We like to see all the baby birds grow up and fly away. I'm so glad they made it back safe. Spring is in the air!

1 comment:

The Kleyn Family said...

Wooo-hooo, new tile is a dream I'll probably never see! ;-) I also love the fort & LOVE LOVE LOVE the sparrows. How fun to watch them!