Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby Belly

Lots of people have been asking to see my baby belly. Here ya go! This picture was snapped today by Sydney. I'm 17 weeks now and getting bigger every day. That's a good sign, at least we know our little girl is growing! We bought a fetal heart monitor, I'm still not a pro at finding the heart beat but it does register on the monitor so all is well. I have an appointment with my Sierra Vista doctor next Friday. I also have two 3D ultrasound appointments coming up in May. I love rubbing my belly and feeling the baby move more and more. You'll be seeing lots of blog updates about the new little Dozier girl. I love that we print out our blog book every year. We'll never forget the huge miracle we were blessed with this year. Stay tuned for more baby news! Yay I'm pregnant!!!

5 comments:

Amie said...

Ya look ADORABLE! LOVE the shirt too! I'm thinking of you...I'm sorry you didn't know I had moved! What a shameful friend I am! Take care, beautiful Momma!

Sarah said...

Dozier Family,
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you and your family since you have been waiting so long for it to happen. The Lord heard your pleas. We are super excited to have another cousin.

Bev said...

You are the cutest thing ever!! I'm so glad you're going to be blogging every single detail about your pregnancy......kind of makes it seem like you're right here with me! Take care of yourself and keep that baby girl kicking!!

The Kleyn Family said...

This preggo pic makes me so happy! Elated, really!! I wish I could jump through this computer & squeeze you!!

Susan Vargas said...

I cannot wait to see pics of your new little girl in-utero! Many congratulations. You have been really and truly blessed to have this new child. We will be away on our mission when she is born, but I will follow your blog while we are gone.