Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Butterflies

Spring is finally here. I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year. I love the weather, the birds, school almost being out, playing outside. I hate the wind, schedules getting hectic, having to go to work, bugs, allergies, and weeds! The kids are loving everything about this time of year. They can play outside until almost seven, they can put the sprinkler under the trampoline and not catch a cold, they can start counting down the days left of school. Alex Thought her butterfly hair clips just "Yell Spring". They looked so cute in her braids! We love spring but we're anxiously awaiting Summer!! Bring on the heat, the pool parties, and the vacations. Sleeping in, staying up late, and no schedules is a must too!

3 comments:

Bev said...

I love summer for you guys too, cuz you come and see me and you blog more!! Selfish, I know. love the butterflies and braids!! Did you do them?

Bev said...

ps.......love your new blog look too!! !

Garner Family said...

Those are really cute clips! Love them.