Sunday, April 24, 2011

I love the Easter Bunny!

We had the best Easter ever! The Easter Bunny brought us the best present ever! Our present came all the way from Montana!! James is home!!! Just for a short visit. He's on his way to New Mexico for training until July. We spent the weekend at Dad's house. We played games (I highly recommend the games Farkle, Apples to apples family edition, and Monopoly the card game for your next family fun night!), visited, went out for dinner, and worked around the house. I love hanging out as a family. We missed seeing Tammy and Araya and Mason but James is training for work so they didn't get to come :( Clay had to work so he missed out too. We had a great time. It was so nice to see my older brother!!


2 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

Jealous! I [heart] Little James!! And I agree fun times with big brothers and family is so fun!! Happy Easter to you!

Bev said...

Your fam rocks!! Look at all of you......seriously, how cute!!