Friday, April 1, 2011

Confetti with Colin!

While Uncle Colin was down for the MAKE youth arts festival he got to play with the girls. Every year around Easter time you can find eggs filled with confetti. Yes, they make a huge mess but they"re lots of fun!The girls had a great time chasing Colin around trying to get confetti on him. I think Colin won, the girls came in with tons of confetti in their hair and he didn't have any confetti anywhere on him. I was still picking out confetti that night before it was bath time!


The mess is still out there. I was hoping the wind would blow it away but..... Looks like I'll have to break out the broom. I made the girls play out front because I didn't want the chickens to eat the confetti and give us colorful eggs.
We missed Aunt Amy and Harry a lot but we sure had a great time with Uncle Colin. Thanks for coming and we'll see you soon!!

No comments: