Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Babysitting Sophie!

We've been babysitting Sophie since last weekend. She'll be staying with us a few more weeks. We love to have Sophie at our house. I feel bad for her, we are all gone the whole day and she is home alone. The girls love to come home and see her, they also love to give her treats, and love her and play with her. Today, I let Sophie wake the girls up for school. Wednesday's are our early days and the girls have a VERY HARD time getting up. Instead of listening to them moan and groan this morning, I let Sophie do my dirty work. I heard nothing but giggling and laughing. Sophie is welcome to wake up the grouchy girls anytime!
I hope she enjoys us as much as we enjoy her. We'll be very sad to see her go in a few weeks. We know she misses her own home, but we love babysitting her!
SOPHIE!

1 comment:

Bev said...

I think you should adopt her.....lucky Sophie for getting to stay at your fun house where she is so loved!