Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just F.Y.I.!

I Just wanted to let everyone (well all two of you who read this!) know that we're all still here. It's been awhile since I last posted. Clay took two weeks off, so we've been busy little bees. I have plenty of pictures and exciting adventures to report. I'll post them soon, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that! Summer school has been such a blessing. What a fun time we have had with everyone there. Next week is the last week of summer school. I'm glad it's coming to an end but it sure was fun while it lasted! Happy Father's Day to all the great Dad's out there, hope you have a nice and relaxing day. Check back soon for lots of fun Dozier updates!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Yeah, where have you been? Keep on bloggin' ..... I hate it when you don't. ♥ you!!