Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A great day for a great guy!

For Father's Day this year we got Clay a guitar. I hope Clint has lots of free time to have a jam session now and then. I can't wait for him to start playing. Yes, that is Christmas wrapping paper. We didn't have anything else so I turned it wrong side out and had the kids decorate the paper.
Daddy and his girls. We had such a great day celebrating a great father. My girls really love their dad a lot. Their daddy loves them even more but sshhhh don't tell them!
Clay didn't get much relaxing done on his day. We went to my parents and celebrated with my dad as well. We had good food, good dessert, and a good time visiting. Uncle Will even made an appearance! It was a really good day.
The girls picked out daddy's new shirt. They have great taste! Daddy just had to wear it and model for us! Happy Father's Day Clay, we love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rox, Keep up the good work. I love reading your blogs and keeping up with you guys. Sounds like fun.
James....