Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nana's new baby!

Nana came to visit yesterday and stayed until the girls got out of school to surprise them. She brought her new little puppy. They were so excited to see Nana and a puppy! Nana hadn't named him yet so we all threw a name in a bucket and drew one out.

 
The name Sydney liked was Squirt, Clayton liked the name Gizmo, Nana picked the name Buster, I picked Ewok, and Alex liked Bruiser. The name that got picked out of the bucket was EWOK! He does look just like a little Ewok from Star Wars. Not sure if the name will stick but we had fun playing with the new puppy and naming him. We'll be visiting Nana more often for sure.
 
On a side note......16 days to go and we'll have our new baby! (not a puppy an actual baby!) I'm so excited to meet her. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to make sure everything is on schedule for my induction on the 21st. I guess I'll go take a nap and dream of my little baby :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Naming a new puppy is a tricky thing, I like your way! I can't believe your new bundle of joy is only 16 days away! Can't come soon enough I'm sure! YAY!!!