Sunday, October 16, 2011

I have never had so much fun!!

Our little Punkin Alex turns nine this Sunday. What's the best way to start celebrating early? A monster truck rally, of course!! Dad hurried home from work, we sped through dinner, and we were off. Luckily it was only in Douglas so we only had to travel about a half hour. We got there an hour early and we had a tough time finding a seat. It was packed!


We all had our favorites. I liked the red truck named Half Pint. Alex liked the blue truck, it's name was nasty boy. Clay and Sydney like the black and green one the best, it was named unnamed and untamed.



My camera stinks. Half the pictures we got were of all the dust in the air. I handed it over to Clay and then the good pictures started coming. Sydney takes great pictures! We had so much fun. My throat was so raw and sore the next morning from all the dust and cheering and screaming. I don't think Clay has seen that side of me in a long time. I think I had way more fun than the birthday girl. Clay was probably secretly asking himself who the heck is this woman and where is my wife!



We also got some of the COOLEST video of Raging Inferno (I'll post that later)! It was a big red fire engine with a JET ENGINE in it! The fire engine didn't look like much. It blew our socks off! The heat was intense, the loud booms shook our chests, and it was AMAZING!! I want to go again..... and soon. I have never had so much fun!! Next time we're taking earplugs and lots of friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun time. I love your new music selections - Pumped Up Kicks is my new (musical)obsession. Debbie