Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friends till the end!

The best thing about having an appointment in Mesa.....having lunch with my friends! After a long day of driving and not getting any answers from the infertility doctor, it was nice to sit and visit with a couple of my very best friends. These girls are amazing. We met at a chick-fil-a and ate and visited while the kids played in the play area. It was amazing. I can't even remember the last time I saw the girls, I think it may have been our class reunion. The kids weren't with me then. It was like yesterday we had gotten together. We caught up with each other and our families. I owe a lot to these girls, they honestly kept me going in high school. I wish we could have visited longer. I was late because of the doctor, Linda had to run and pick up her son, Amie lives on the complete opposite side of town and had to make dinner for another family in her ward. I loved every minute of our visit. We had plans to get together again while I was in town but the plans didn't work out. I will definitely be calling them again soon. Thanks girls, I had a blast!!


P.S. I am soooo behind in my blogging, it happens every year around this time. I'm setting a goal of catching up before Halloween (or it may never get done). We'll see how this works out!!

1 comment:

Garner Family said...

Oh how fun! I love you and Linda. And I have missed your blogging. We need to do lunch on a Friday.