Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Movie night with Harry!

On our last night at Grandma's house for Spring Break we decided to watch a movie. The kids watched Despicable Me while the adults (Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Colin, Amy, and myself) played Farkle. I won the game! Alex went to bed early despite the protests from Harry. He wanted to play with her so bad but she just couldn't stay awake! Then we decided to watch the movie RED. It was good, I didn't make it through the whole thing. I made Sydney go to bed when I did, even though she thought she wasn't sleepy. I think Harry may have wanted to watch Despicable Me a little more. He did enjoy the popcorn and the bowl the popcorn came in.
So in a nutshell Spring Break was exactly how it should have been..... Relaxing, fun, and spent with family and friends!

No comments: