Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just like my Dad!

I am so much like my Dad! What does a hammer have to do with this? Nothing really. Growing up my Dad worked in Tucson and we lived in Benson. He had a good 30 minute commute on I-10. He would find some pretty amazing things on the road. He always stopped to pick them up. He brought home moving blankets, ice chests, tools, tires, toys, you name it. We were even pulled off to the side a few years back waiting for my mom to catch up and he had me pop the trunk so we could put a whole exhaust/muffler thing in!

So the other day we were headed to school early in the morning and what do we see in the middle of the road? Yep, you guessed it, the hammer. We locked the brakes up, flipped a u-e and picked that bad boy up! The girls thought I was nuts, Clay thought I was a dork, and I thought Oh man, I am soooo like my Dad! (Clay liked his new hammer though!)

1 comment:

Bev said...

Yep, you sure are......and you've got that Holyoak blood in you too.....sorry!