Thursday, February 3, 2011

Too cold!

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe it is so cold outside! When I walked Clay out for work this morning the car said it was 6 degrees out. I have no idea how cold it got last night, but I do know we were all nice and toasty inside including out pets. I like living in Arizona because of our mild Winters and super hot summers. I am about to freeze today. So I got up this morning at my usual 4 o'clock hour. Got everything ready for our day, sent Clay off to work, got the girls ready for school and we were out the door! We get to the school and we're the only ones there! School has been canceled!!!! WOOOHOOOO. The pipes were frozen and we didn't have any water so they sent us all home! Let's hear it for a four day weekend! Hooray!! Hope you all stay warm in the record cold weather, I'm off to drink hot cocoa and watch movies! brrrrrr

2 comments:

Bev said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend the day! Lucky you!! We need to plan a craft weekend.....with Emily, Diane, TeriAnne, your Mom, etc. I'll work on that......{{in my spare time}}!

Clau Jambo said...

Retribuindo o carinho.
Participe dos sorteios no meu blog.
bjs

http://garotajambo.blogspot.com/2011/02/sorteiooooooooo-participem.html