Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A perfect Valentine's Day!

It was your typical Valentine's Day, a day full of fun and love! The kids and I spent the majority of the day in school. We handed out valentine's, we partied in our classrooms, and we ate way too many sweets. By the end of the day we were happy to get home. Clay had the day off and wanted to take his girls out to dinner. Whew, because I did not want to cook! Chili's here we come (thanks to Uncle Will and Mama, we got gift cards to eat at chili's for Christmas, dinner was yummy and it didn't cost us anything!) Off we went to Sierra Vista to eat dinner. When the girls woke up in the morning they opened their valentine gifts, when we got home from school Clay opened his gifts, and after dinner we went to Best buy to get my gift!
YAY, I got exactly what I've been wanting and what I'm sure I really needed! I love my new laptop. Like I said it was the perfect day. Since Clay was so nice to get me such an awesome gift (compared to his new work flashlight I got him, I'm the winner in the gift getting department), the laptop is now OUR new toy. I'm so excited to take it to work with me and look cool and important like all the other teachers!
We're already counting down to the next holiday, but I'm pretty sure it won't come close to this year's Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Garner Family said...

Wow a new laptop! How exciting, I hope you enjoy!

Bev said...

Forget Christmas and birthday's....let's just get right on to Valentine's Day! Winner, winner chicken dinner!!