Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dog fun and dishes

We love our dog! He loves to jump on the trampoline. All four of us were out there on the trampoline and Cassius was having a great time. The girls have a lot of fun jumping with him too. When they have friends over we have to chain Cassius up or he jumps right on the trampoline and wants to play.
We've had to limit his trampoline time. As you know, trampoline pads don't last forever. Ours has died and we need a new one. So until we get a new one Cassius can only be on the trampoline when we're out there. We're worried his leg might get caught in between the springs and he may hurt himself. We try to play with him as much as possible. We ride bikes with him, walk him, and of course always make time to Jump with him. What a great dog!
Most of you know, I don't like doing dishes at all! If there was one of my motherly/wifely chores I could give up forever it would be dishes!
My girls like to do the dishes (wooohooo!). Well, Sydney does and I make Alex help. I know, I'm a mean mom. I still do the dishes occasionally but not nearly as often as I use to, and I love it!!
Thank heavens for little girls and big helpers!

No comments: