Monday, September 13, 2010

Uncle Will's 29th Birthday!

We had a small get together at my Mom and Dad's to celebrate Will's 29th birthday. Nothing big or fancy but we had a good time. We grilled steaks, mom made homemade potato salad, we had cake and ice cream and opened presents. We all got Will things he needed for his camping trailer, since hunting season is coming up. He liked everything. We can't wait to go camping with him again, now he's prepared for anything! Nana and Papa of course loved seeing the girls!
I was glad Clay was able to go with us. A night out with my husband is the perfect night, even if we did spend it at my parents house with family. I was telling Will, When I was 29 I had been married for 10 years. He said, "Don't remind me". I think one day he'll find that special girl that can put up with him. He really is an awesome guy, my girls adore their Uncle Will. Will you're the greatest, Happy 29th!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Love your fam and you too! Will is a cutie for sure!! It was good to see you yesterday!