Thursday, July 15, 2010

My new guilty pleasure!

Meet my wonderful sister in-law Amy (on the left), and her sister, ummm I can't remember her real name, I never can, but everyone calls her Bean. So, meet Amy and Bean. Then there is Melissa (on the left as well), Amy's older sister and me! We all had the pleasure of hanging out with Amy for her Birthday. Amy's mom and of course Harry joined us after this pit stop. Where were we and what were we doing for this pit stop you ask?
I was getting my first ever pedicure! I loved it. I'm pretty sure it's my new secret guilty pleasure. My toes and feet never felt so good. My toes are the orange polka dot ones. Clay even liked my toes, he thought they were very pretty.
We had one heck of a busy day. We cram packed it with fun things to do. We got our toes done, went fabric shopping, ate a Bahama Bucks, had Cafe Rio for lunch, more fabric shopping, and ended up at Black Angus for dinner with the whole family. I love steak! I'm already looking forward to Amy's next birthday and spending the day with my adoptive, all sisters family. I don't have sisters, sorry James and Will but this beats playing G.I. Joe's with you guys any day. I had a blast Amy, thanks for inviting me and.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Fun! Roxanne, I can't believe you've never had a pedicure before! Isn't it great? And Cafe Rio? That's one of my favorite places.

Amy said...

I'm so glad you came!!! You made my birthday great! I heart fabric!!