Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy 12th Anniversary!

We've come a long way in 12 years.
We started out as friends. One day you found a rock, got down on one knee, popped the question and I said yes!
Then we became best friends and eternal companions. We were so excited to be husband and wife. No pet names like baby or sweetie for us. Since the day we have been married you have called me wife and I have called you husband. My tummy still does flip flops when I see you!!
We went from a family of two to a family of three in a few short years......
then before we knew it we were a happy little family of four.
Years later we're still a happy little family of four but so much has changed. We live for our kids rather than ourselves. You've become an amazing husband and father of the sweetest two little girls we know. I've become a great (if I do say so myself) wife and mother. Our favorite and most enjoyable times are those spent together with our children, family and friends ( and some may think it's odd that you love your job so much (in fact if you aren't at work you can only be found one other place, HOME!), but you're a happy guy when you get home from work, so keep bringing home the bacon!. )
Thank you for 12 amazing and fun years of marriage, I look forward to our lifetime full of memories yet to come.
To my best friend....... my eternal companion........... father of my children..........husband........
I LOVE YOU!
(sappy and mushy I know, but it's all true!)

3 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad Colin, Amy and Harry have you in their lives.

Garner Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been 12 years.

Bev said...

Best 12 years of your life!! Congrats!