Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day part 2.

My family is awesome!! I had the best Mother's day ever! After church they went right to work on making lunch. The girls made Ramen, I made the salad.... And the king barbecued. I had a yummy steak cooked perfectly. We also had chicken and hot dogs. Do we know how to grill or what? They also bought me a super chocolaty cake with cherries on top, YUM.
Then it was time to open presents. I got a kindle!! I've been wanting one forever. I've already finished one of the books I bought for it. I love it. My cute little case was made by Amy, I think it was supposed to be a make up bag. I had been using it as a first aid kit in my purse but it fits my kindle perfectly!

Sydney wanted a Kindle for Christmas. I told her there was no way she was getting one before me. As soon as I opened mine on Mother's day she asked if she could get one now! I told her we'll have to share for a while to make sure she really wants one.


Alex also got me a music CD. I think she bought it for herself so she could listen to C Lo whenever she wants. Yeah, we rocked out in the car on the way to school on Monday morning.


I love being a mom, thanks family. I love you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Do you want me to make you another bag that is a little taller so you can zip that cute little Kindle up all safe and sound?? Maybe the birthday fairy will send it to you :) Love ya!