Sunday, May 15, 2011

I got a gonga!

I went to this store Fallas in Douglas over the weekend. Fallas in Spanish means mistakes. You have to weed through a bunch of weird and interesting clothes but you can find some really good deals if you look. Clay got a whole new summer wardrobe for about $20! These dresses were no exception. They were marked $16.99 which I thought was OK but once we got to the register they rang up at $7.00. Wooohooo! For church dresses that's a great price. I've found shoes, dresses, shirts, an pants there. We do a lot of our back to school shopping there. They have Walmart and Target brand and also name brands from Dillards and JC Penny as well. I love shopping there. I bought the girls valentine's dresses there and saw the same exact ones at Macy's for $28.50. Talk about a ganga! If you need cheap prices but really good clothes, look for Fallas!





No comments: