Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Tennis

Alex and the girls in her Tennis group. Sydney and Alex really enjoyed the Tennis program this summer. It kept them busy and entertained that's for sureSydney has gotten really good. I think they've decided to carry the program over to the school year. All summer they got to use their rackets, balls, hats, and bags for free. They said we could keep the equipment for $10.00. I thought that was a great price. The girls are now proud owners of their very own tennis equipment!
The HAMMER in action! The tennis coaches said Sydney should probably play softball instead of tennis. She has a mean swing meant for a different kind of ball. Go Sydney!!

Alex is getting better and better. She has a lot of fun with the girls in her group. I never have to struggle to get them up and ready on tennis days.

I'm glad the girls had a fun summer activity they could do together. I look forward to more sports as they grow up!


No comments: