Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lasr trip of summer....part 2

When we were in Phoenix visiting grandma, Aunt Chalice called and said she was coming down to visit too! YAY!! That meant we not only got to see her and the kids, we also got to hold the new baby! That in itself is worth the long hot drive to Phoenix. Grandma had a few new toys for the grandkid's. These swords were one of them. Wow, did the kids have a good time. By the end of the first night we had to hide the swords to get some peace and quiet.
Sydney with her cousins Autumn and Braydn. Alex was somewhere playing with the other cousins, Shayn, and Colton.
Then Alex (a bigger baby hog than me), got to hold the new baby Treyson. She loves to hold babies. I think she's going to be a big fan of babies and kids just like her mom when she grows up!
When Treyson woke up I finally got to hold him! Then luckily Alex went to go play with the kids, so it was moms turn to hold and snuggle the little guy!
What a special little boy. I loved every minute of getting to visit with him. He was so tiny. He reminded me so much of Sydney. My kids are growing up sooooo fast, it made me a little sad. That's what sister in-laws are for though...... they have the babies and Aunt Roxy gets to love on them!
Then Aunt Amy brought over Harrison (who Alex also got to hold, like I said, baby hog!). Our two newest nephews meeting each other for the first time. Harrison couldn't keeps his eyes off of Treyson. They're going to be good buds I think.
Thanks Aunt Amy and Aunt Chalice for sharing your little boys with us. Now that we've had our baby fix, we can concentrate on school. We hope to see you guys soon!! Love ya.

1 comment:

The Kleyn Family said...

I think the Dozier's should come and visit the cutest baby GIRL, Olivia and take a turn holding her...mom's arms are getting tired :) Maybe for the holidays???