Monday, May 12, 2008

New to the whole Blog thing.



Hey Everyone! Yep, it's me. I have been biten by the blog bug (thanks to Amie and Linda's cutest blogs ever) I'm sure mine will be nothin compared to theirs but what the heck. Maybe now more of you will get to see the Dozier family on a regular basis! I'm going to keep this one short because I honestly have no idea what I am doing. Let's see how it goes.

Happy Mothers Day! We spent the day at my moms. Church was great and the food afterwards was awesome. Thanks Mom, I love you!
The Kids love to go to Nanas house. They love to wear dresses so Sundays are pretty easy on me. I entered a mommy daughter look a like contest. It was fun. Alex and I are alot alike, not just in looks either. I had one very upset little girl the day I went to my natural color of hair. She loves it NOW but then.......wowie was she not happy cause we didn't look alike anymore.
Grandma Wing gets the best gifts. This is one of the few Christmas presents my kids got and months later still love!
Sydney was so excited for the puppies to come. She stayed up with me and helped out. She was a great nurse to Abby and her 12 puppies!

3 comments:

The Prices!! . said...

Congrats on your first blog!! Did you see mine? http://pricepossey.blogspot.com/
I hope you had a great Mothers Day and Birthday!!
Sara

Amie said...

Roxanne! Happy Birthday to you! I hope that you blog about what you did on your special day. I have your card all ready to go. I am so sorry that I'm never a good friend like you and on the ball with cards and pictures and things. Anywho, I LOVE your blog! I haven't seen you with dark hair, well...ever! You look beautiful both ways! I am SO PUMPED to be able to read about all of the Dozier happenings! It's about time my friend! WOW, 12 puppies??? What are you going to do with them all? Your girlies are just beautiful, I'm looking forward to reading all about them! Take care and Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Roxanne! I just wanted to you to tell Clayton I said hi. I've had a flurry of contact with elders from the Buenos Aires North mission in this last week and I was thinking of him. Tell him Elder Lord says hi, he was another of Clayton's companions. I'll be going through Bisbee sometime this summer and I'd love to stop by and say Hi if he's available. I'll let you know when I have a date. Tell him he should update his profile on mission.net - it hasn't been updated since 2002. Love, Marcus Piquet