Friday, April 19, 2013

Back in the saddle?

I'm feeling really overwhelmed with this whole blog thing! I want so badly to get back into the groove of blogging but I have so much to catch up on! I'm also not wanting to take mommy time away from Emma. She's napping at the moment so we'll try this out. Come on creative juices, start flowing!

Emma is the light of our little family. I remember what life was like before she came along! The girls were so worried she would get all the attention and all the new stuff. Now they wouldn't trade her for anything. If it's not me who loves her the most I could easily give you three names right off the top of my head of people who do!








4 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

Catching up is hard to do! Just start from here, I (& the blogging world) miss you! :-))

Bev said...

Yeah....glad your back! Keep it up...please! I've missed you blogging sooooo much! This Emma is pretty much the cutest thing ever!

Garner Family said...

YEAH! So glad you are trying to get back into it. Love seeing the girls.

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .