Saturday, June 30, 2012

Behind again!

Summer time has rolled around yet again, and yet again I am SOOO behind in blogging. I don't know if it's the pregnancy, the pool calling to me, or just enjoying time with the kids, but I cannot get into all the blogging I have to do. A part of it is the baby is so low and she hates when I sit in the computer chair and squish her. I won't be going back to work in August and the baby isn't due until Sept. 28th so I should have a pretty good chunk of time to blog, or at least I'm hoping so! I haven't stopped taking pictures of course so I'll have plenty of work to do when I finally decide to do it! Stay tuned, lots of fun and exciting news coming........soon I hope!

4 comments:

Garner Family said...

So Happy to see a post from you. Glad everything is going good. Let me know if you need anything!

The Kleyn Family said...

Oooohhh, I cannot wait! I love reading about all the fun things you all do, so I'll be patient. I know it will be worth waiting for!! :-)
You're a great blogger/momma/wife! Glad your really enjoying summertime!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!i love reading your blog!


MADISON

Bev said...

Yeah! I'm doing the happy dance.....hope you're feeling ok!! Miss seeing what's going on in your fam, but I totally understand! Love you girl!