Monday, November 28, 2011

Paper Piecing Party!

I am so addicted to yet another thing! I have problems. A friend of mine showed me how to paper piece and now I'm completely obsessed!
I'm making a tree quilt. I have two trees for each month of the year. I have every month but November done. I can't wait to see what the final outcome will be!

Alex never reads the blog until it's already published in the family book so I'm going to share a secret with you. She's getting her own sewing machine for Christmas!! Now we can have paper piecing parties while we watch project runway! My mom scored big on black Friday, she was able to get everything we needed including Alex's Project Runway edition sewing machine! I'm so excited. I can't wait for Christmas to come so Alex and I can sew and sew and sew!!


No comments: