Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fireworks!

This 4th of July there were no fireworks. Many cities around the state of Arizona decided to postpone their fireworks displays until after our severe fire danger was over. Tonight was Bisbee's night for a make-up fireworks display. We ate a quick dinner and headed out with snacks to meet our friends. We met some friends from our ward and had snacks. The kids had a fun time exploring all the bushes around the car. Most of the kids had already had their showers/baths to prepare for Sunday. Rolling an old black dirty tire didn't go over well with the Mom's. Then the sun set and the show began...



Some of my favorite shots of the night. I heard Sierra Vista has opted not to redo their fireworks and save them for next year. I'm so glad Bisbee decided to do their fireworks display. What a great way to spend the labor day weekend. Friends and family, what more could you ask for.



Sydney enjoyed sitting with her friend Madison, watching the fireworks. Alex sat by me. There was a really annoying cricket, (the one thing I'm terrified of and it had to camp out by my chair and chirp!), by me so I was glad Alex was there to protect me.



We had a very busy day. I'm glad everything worked out where we were able to spend time together and watch the fireworks. Clay had to work so it was nice to have other families to hang out with!

No comments: