Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas cookies and white elephants.

We had a family in our ward bring by some of their famous annual Christmas cookies! I love homemade gifts, they're the best. As soon as we shut the door the plastic wrap was off and we were devouring the cookies. The family didn't even make it out of the driveway and the plate was half empty. I stopped stuffing my face long enough to get a picture. They were so yummy, Clay didn't get and as usual. Thanks Sara! At school we had a white elephant exchange before we let out for our winter break. I couldn't find anything cool to give away so I whipped out a Christmas quilt.
Tis the season for merry and bright but I also wanted to see a little fighting so I made something everyone would want. Despicable me!
Well Ana ended up winning it and she went away very happy. I got a mug. Next year, watch out, if you don't want a mug with a teacher quote don't pick my gift!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Next time bring one to the family party..........we'll see a big time fight!! What talent you have, young lady!!